Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year - New Blog Style

Once upon a time I was a great blogger.
I posted updates several days a week, never getting behind.
I was entertaining.  I wrote well.

There are several factors that combined to make my blogging go downhill.
Unfortunately, I can't control most of those factors.
But I am going to try to stay more on top of things, and so I want to change the things I can control.

Which is why I won't be blogging by 'months' anymore.
It just didn't work for me!
Instead I am going to go back to my old ways of blogging about life's events on a more daily basis.
My goal is to write a post at least once a week.

I feel strongly that writing my family's history in this way is important.
It blesses us in small ways now, and I hope will be a blessing to us all in the future.

I have been working recently on printing and preserving blog posts from 2008 and 2009.
The things I wrote then are so priceless to me now
that I can barely remember Katelee at the age of two and three!
I don't want to miss any of those details or memories now that she is a little older.
I don't want to miss any of those memories for Blake.

Which is why I will keep trying to keep this blog alive!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment