Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happiness By the Dozen

Today, I am lucky enough to say I've been married to this man for
12 years!
I am so blessed!

Katelee made us this Anniversary card.  :)


We celebrated the day with a visit to the
BYU Art Museum to view the art exhibit
Sacred Gifts: The Religious Art of Carl Bloch, 
Heinrich Hofmann & Frans Schwarts.
 
It was exquisite.  So gorgeous and uplifting, and a once-in-a-lifetime experience to see all these original paintings together.  We felt so blessed to experience it.


Following the museum we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Rodizio Grill.
And Gerald sent me a rose for each year we've been married.
What a beautiful day!

Thomas S. Monson, a man whom I respect and love and believe is a prophet of God once said this:  

"Happiness does not consist of a glut of luxury, the world’s idea of a “good time” Nor must we search for it in faraway places with strange sounding names. Happiness is found at home."  

I am grateful to be married to a man who makes this true for me everyday, and with whom I am building a happy life.  It's not a life free from trials, but it is a happy, joyful life and everything I've ever wanted.  Thank you, honey!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment