Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baby Chef

Blake loves to help in the kitchen. 

He always runs to help me when I am unloading the dishes.  And he is truly really helpful!  
He LOVES to know what is happening when I'm cooking dinner, and I try to always give him a job to do.  He loves to dump the pasta into the pot of water, help get items out of the fridge, or stir up spices for me

The other day I went upstairs to get something and returned to find Blake "cooking" on the kitchen floor!  He had a frying pan he had gotten out of the cupboard, and was using a plastic spoon to saute some dry cereal in it!  Ha ha!  I tried to get a good picture of him working on stirring that cereal up in the pan, but I missed it. Still, these pictures of him working are pretty adorable! 


Maybe we have a future famous chef on our hands?  I wouldn't complain!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment