Monday, October 27, 2014

Phone Pictures!

I recently found these pictures in my email that my friend sent me last summer from her phone. 

Drew, Shayla, Katelee in the boat at the pool!


 Elyssa and Blake going for a little float.

I don't have a phone with a nice camera.  My old-school phone has a very basic and low quality camera on it.  Still, when I find myself without my camera and want to snap a picture, I use it.  So I decided to take all the pictures on my phone and blog them here.  If they are sideways, I can't figure out how to turn them, and they are less focused, but still memories I want to remember!

Katelee recently had to have a tooth pulled at the dentist.  She was scared, but she did so well, which shows how brave she is!  I was proud of her!!
 Our dentist loves BYU football.  Blake loves trying on his BYU football helmets every time we visit.



 This little fireman was tired out after a long day of playing!
Autumn is my favorite season!  We recently visited the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the kiddos, and had an absolute BALL playing in all the fall leaves!
 

 "Peek-a-Boo!  Come fine me, mom!!"
 


 He was having so much fun lying in the leaves, despite the look on his face in this picture!  Ha ha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment