Sunday, August 24, 2014

Friends

As a parent, I pray that my children will make good friends, and also that they will be a good friend to others.  Katelee has a gift for friendship, and has always been good at making and keeping friends.  Recently, Katelee has made a really great friend in our neighborhood.  His name is Drew, and I love how these two interact with one another and what good examples they are to each other. 

Drew, Katelee and Blake playing at the splash pad at Thanksgiving Point


 Despite the look on his face in this picture, Blake was having a great time!  I just couldn't get a single picture with him looking at me, with the exception of this one.  He was too busy having fun!  :)


Yesterday, Drew told Katelee about his summer-long dream to have a lemonade stand.  With a little help from their moms, these two entrepreneurs worked hard and pulled off a very successful business! 
What a blessing to have good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment