Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thanksgiving Point

We are so lucky to live close to Thanksgiving Point!

 We have an annual pass to this great place, and it is the best money I've ever spent.  Whether we are enjoying the beautiful gardens, exploring the new children's museum, staying cool at the splash pad, playing hard at the Dinosaur museum, riding ponies at the farm, or using our discount at the ice cream shop, we go there probably several times a week!  I know I sound like a walking advertisement, but truly we love this place.  There is so much to do and try, and my kids simply love it!  

This summer we have spent many, many fun days enjoying Thanksgiving Point.  I rarely take my camera along, but once or twice I have, and here are just a few pictures I have of our countless fun times.

The Museum of Natural Curiosity

This children's museum just opened in May, and we cannot get enough of it!






The gardens

We recently took my mom to the gardens when she was in town for a day, and she took these pictures for us!












No comments:

Post a Comment