Monday, June 30, 2014

Sew fun!

What can be more fun than two new baby nieces in one summer?  

Baby Josie was born earlier this month, and I had so much fun making this sweet princess quilt for her.  Sorry about the wrinkles; I forgot to take a picture before I packed it up tight and mailed it - oops!  I loved the fabrics I found and had fun piecing different sized blocks together.  Still pretty basic, but a new step for me!


My second baby niece is due to be born this week, and we are so excited!  I also made a quilt for her, this one full of owls and bright colors.

I had so much fun making these that I can't wait to start another quilt top!  I am thinking I will make my next one a bit more complicated, and slowly teach myself how to piece more complicated patterns.  Blake is getting ready for a big boy bed soon, so maybe I will make his new bedspread! 

No comments:

Post a Comment