Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Birthday

I had a great birthday this year.  I got to spend the entire day with my sweet little family; what more could I ask for!  We went to Kate's soccer game in the morning, followed by a BYU softball game in the afternoon.  (Go Cougars!)  My awesome cousin McKenzie plays for BYU softball, and they played a great game!  After the game we walked around BYU campus, enjoying some of our favorite places in all the world and sharing them with our kids.  We ended the evening with dinner at Olive Garden and an ice cream cake at home.  I felt spoiled rotten.
 We only lit one candle, but we DID blow it out at least 33 times, because Blake was having SO MUCH FUN helping blow it out.  He kept yelling, "AGAIN!" 
 And then of course we needed Katelee to join in the fun!
What a wonderful birthday. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment